Welcome To Kerala Club

The Kerala Club was formally inagurated in a rented building in 1932 by Late Rt.Hon.Sri.M.Krishnan Nair. In 1933 foundation stones was laid by the Hon'ble District Judge Rao Bahadur A.V.Govinda Menon.

Sprawling 1.3 acres of land in the heart of the city with serene atmosphere, the club has more than 750 members including a strong Ladies Wing. Our club is having affiliation with more than 95 clubs all over india.